Thank you for reading our blog. At this site, you have an all access pass to the happenings of our family. Some posts will make you smile, think, cry, and some are just to document special times and things that happen. We appreciate the support that we get from you, the reader! Thank you and happy reading.

Monday, January 2, 2012

for your viewing pleasure

Let's just say, I am glad one of my bucket list items was NOT blog everyday! My intentions are good, I promise, but then I fall behind and get discouraged. Nonetheless, I just downloaded more pictures from my phone, and in no particular order, I give you the MONTH OF DECEMBER!



 Lucy loves the ipad. How can you resist that though?!
 Our annual trip to get our tree. I love our tree lot!
 Timber
 Not quite yet!
 Lucy fell a lot while at the lot. At one point she fell to her knees, then face and then her legs flipped up and over! She's fine.
 Bosston made it to the top of hill. No snow this year, but it was freezing.
 Christmas ships. Making this a new tradition. The kids loved it, and better yet, it is only a few minutes away. I love local festivities.
 Ready to board the POLAR EXPRESS.
 JACKPOT.... 500 tickets with just one token. We were happy.
 On the train. I believe in Santa Claus....
 Tickets please.... tickets please
 The bearded man. Fortunately, he shaved his face. I still love him though.
 The best time of the year.
 The Mt. Hood Railroad's Polar Express is worth every penny. We had such a great day, and I look forward to doing it again. The whole day was magical, and memorable.
 Baking day. I wish all those mixers were mine, but they aren't. My mixer is the dark blue one next to my trusty cookbook. THE BEST one ever. This one was published in 2001, and it has since then changed. Not the same.... I will never get rid of this book:)
 Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree! Right after Santa made his delivery
 The stockings were no longer hung with care, instead they were stuffed and perched on the couch! ANGRY BIRDS!!!!
 HA HA! Look whose trapped behind the ropes?!
 An awesome score from my local thrift store! Collector Edition cups from the Portland Trailblazers!
 We were happy.
Yeah, she's cute! We know
We had a fun year! Maybe 2012, I will blog more. Maybe not... I guess you just have to keep checking up on us! Happy New Year

No comments: