Thank you for reading our blog. At this site, you have an all access pass to the happenings of our family. Some posts will make you smile, think, cry, and some are just to document special times and things that happen. We appreciate the support that we get from you, the reader! Thank you and happy reading.

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

I don't do resolutions. Last year, I decided instead of saying I want to do something, I will just do it, and call it a bucket list. You know a list of things you want to do someday... well, this year, the list goes on. Just a few things, not too many, but just enough to keep me entertained and motivated. In case you're wondering about the dating one, this year, I have prepared 12 dates for Nick and me. Each month something new and different. No dinner and movie for us, instead I have outlined new things to try, and challenge us. In February, our anniversary month, we are running a 5K together. Just the two of us! So, do you resolve, or bucket?!

1 comment:

Toshia said...

I just usually do "goals," but this year I think I will have a bucket list to accomplish, too! You rock:)