Thank you for reading our blog. At this site, you have an all access pass to the happenings of our family. Some posts will make you smile, think, cry, and some are just to document special times and things that happen. We appreciate the support that we get from you, the reader! Thank you and happy reading.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

A few of my favorite things....

Emmah brought this home from school. It made me smile! I am so thankful that my children know the importance of going to church. It is a scary world out there, and if we all have a little faith, we will be okay. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is a sure foundation. A steady and true way back to our Father in Heaven. I thank my children's primary teachers, their grandparents, our friends, and all the people we have come in contact with that influence us for the better!!!!!

No comments: