Thank you for reading our blog. At this site, you have an all access pass to the happenings of our family. Some posts will make you smile, think, cry, and some are just to document special times and things that happen. We appreciate the support that we get from you, the reader! Thank you and happy reading.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Oh yes, I am 30, and I am a WARRIOR











September 9, I turned the BIG 30!!! Some people were wondering why I was so excited to turn 30? I don't find it old, I find it exhilarating. I love it!! I am a whole new age bracket. AWESOME!!! For my 30th birthday, I signed up for, "the craziest day of my life." The warrior day. Feel free to seach the blog for my 29th birthday post. That day was a bummer. Two things came out of that evening. Night out with great friends, and finding out about the WARRIOR DASH!!!!! Oh we got muddy and beat up. My right thigh is still nasty bruised. I came home, iced my swollen left knee and crashed. BEST BIRTHDAY ever. The best part is, since I have the most amazing husband ever, my birthday never ends.
 Next month I am flying out to Denver with Alicia. We are meeting up with mom and sisters also grandma for TIME OUT FOR WOMEN. Ladies, if you have never been, you should go. If you have been, you should go again! I love it, and I am especially excited to attend with my ladies! We will have so much fun. See, I told you 30 was awesome.......

No comments: