Thank you for reading our blog. At this site, you have an all access pass to the happenings of our family. Some posts will make you smile, think, cry, and some are just to document special times and things that happen. We appreciate the support that we get from you, the reader! Thank you and happy reading.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mom's Home



I was so thankful to come home from camp. See below posts.Nick worked extra hard and put in two flower beds while I was gone. It was awesome to come home to a yard with curb appeal. The day after I got home, we took the kids to the beach. It was on our list, and since it was supposed to be 100 degrees in town, we headed to much cooler weather. Funny how you escape the heat by going to the beach. It was a great day. We did some shopping and played in the sand. I have never had a nicer day on the Oregon Coast. We usually have clouds and wind, but not today. It was a perfect 65 and not a cloud in the sky. The kids had fun. Nick had fun. I had fun. I am so thankful for my wonderful family.......

No comments: