Thank you for reading our blog. At this site, you have an all access pass to the happenings of our family. Some posts will make you smile, think, cry, and some are just to document special times and things that happen. We appreciate the support that we get from you, the reader! Thank you and happy reading.

Friday, January 20, 2012

I have a Dream

Monday, we had no school in honor of MLK day. I love days off. But not when they are then followed by TWO snow days. I love like snow. I just don't like the mess it creates both outside and inside. Nonetheless, I took some pictures of our snowfall. Mostly for our family in Portland and Beaverton. They did not get snow. Just rain. Enjoy. They speak for themselves!



 old tshirt, PLUS fabric on hand PLUS pinterest tutorial EQUALS FREE new dress for Emmah. Lucy got one too, don't worry!!! Have you been on pinterest? If not, send me your email, and I will invite you. It is awesome... fantasy football for girls!!!
She was standing straight up. That is how deep the snow was on Wednesday. Today, Friday. NOTHING hardly any snow left on the ground, just rising waters due to our rain for the next TEN days. Gotta love the Northwest.

No comments: